Saturday, May 22, 2010

Terri recommends:

I get comments that people like things I buy (clothes, jewelry, household items) and so I'm going to give a shout out to a few sites I love:

hand made items - household as well as clothing:
http://www.etsy.com/

moderate to expensive but stunning items in cashmere and such:
www.whiteandwarren.com

organic and must have t-shirt wear
www.alternativeapparel.com

tie-dye items
www.sunshinejoy.com

earth and human friendly skin care
www.gardenbotanika.com

I have also found fantastic shopping in airports - on my top 3 is Utah, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, AZ and San Francisco International (particularly the United & International terminals. Oh yeah - must give a shout out for London Heathrow

thats it for now - happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment