Friday, December 4, 2009

Dealing with impossible people


Ever start a friendship with someone who seems interesting and deep - but the depth comes with a heavy price? Say, your conversations always focus on their extreme intelligence, or experience - and they know more than you, they always have the last word, their side of the conversation turns into a rant?

If you're like me - you can easily be lead into a dark corner that has you the bad guy and them the wise one somehow "outing" you as the problem.

I found a great blog entry on dealing with impossible people - and I found this quite helpful in moving forward.... here I thought I was just interested in starting a relationship with an a_hole. How silly of me.

Here is the blog http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Impossible-People

No comments:

Post a Comment