Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pax Vobis Cum America

Peace

Do you get enough of it? Do you take it from others? Do you share it?

I look around me and see a lack of real joy - maybe I'm not looking carefully enough. Intollerance is abundant. We all desire these things - but what are we doing to persist the very things we desire.

I am a Christian - which means I worship and follow the teachings of Christ. His ministry was about teaching, healing, loving - tolerance. We are the limited ones. Here we are together - each with different limitations. Some of us are better than others at recognizing this - and making the right concessions to enjoy peace with others.


Today - I'm going to be conscious of how I offer my peace to others. If our paths cross - I hope you will notice I'm making an effort.


Peace be with you.


Namaste


MzTerri
(photo is taken above Pacifica on highway 1, just below Devil's slide area)

No comments:

Post a Comment